If you are already using Blog Designer PRO plugin, then this knowledgebase tutorial will be most helpful to you. Check out the awesome list of 450+ themes patches for Blog Designer PRO Users. We've got a high number of requests in support to provide compatibility of Blog Designer PRO plugin with most favorite themes. All our Solwin Infotech premium themes are already compatible with Blog Designer PRO plugin but what about remaining ones which are not developed by us? Our development team has listed out the themes that are facing issue with Blog Designer Pro plugin. So, we are going to provide the patches that will help you to recover from this issues. Here is a list of the themes that we are providing patches for this plugin.
What will be steps after downloading that theme patches?
Yes, that's the main question for you. We have already provided detailed documentation for the next steps here. But let me repeat it again.
Override Archive and single Post Design
- Step 1: extract above downloaded theme zip file in your PC.
- Step 2: Open that extracted folder, there you see the bdp_templates folder.
- Step 3: Now go to your site root directory using any FTP tool or cPanel.
- Step 4: Go to your current child theme folder wp-content/themes/YOUR-CHILD-THEME-FOLDER
- Step 5: Now upload that "bdp_templates" folder into child theme folder.
- Step 6: Now check your archive and single page design.